LISTEN UP HATERS!!!
OK, anyone that hates on Al is the antichrist, but anyone who hates on Off The Deep End? 🔫💣🔪🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚THEY'RE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It amazes me how oblivious people can be to well written music! I mean, could you just go and think up a good song that makes SENSE and is FUNNY? Let alone like 150 Over the years! Well, anyway, I think this, Alapalooza, UHF, Poodle Hat, And Running With Scissors Are The best Weird Al albums! (The others are amazing as well, but those aren't as.......I DON'T KNOW!!!) Also my favorite Weird Al songs on this album are as follows;
1. I Was Only Kidding; OK, I LOVE this song. It's hilarious, the lyrics, and I don't know how, but somehow the music is funny too...
2. When I Was Your Age; This song is hilarious, because the situations are just RIDICULOUS as all crap! It also has an awesome musical heritage? Beat? Rhythm? It just sounds GOOD.
3. The Plumbing Song; This song... Hmmm... It's not that funny, but it's still amazing. I love how he incorporated TWO songs while parodying them in the SAME SONG with the same SUBJECT!!!!!! How does he do it?!?!?! I didn't like this song at first but now I love it!!!
4. Trigger Happy; Alrighty... THIS song is amazing!!!!!! I actually would put this at #1 or #2, but I don't feel like doing all that copy paste stuff XD. This song is HILARIOUS, even for someone that has heard almost all of Al's songs! I love the instrumental too! It's really catchy!
5. I Can't Watch This; Well, for starters, I love U Can't Touch This, so I love this song, too! It's funny, and catchy. Do you really need anything else from Al?
6. Polka Your Eyes Out; This polka... Well, I remember buying Greatest Hits II JUST for this polka! I first saw an MLP AMV for it a couple years back... And actually I don't remember if THAT was the first Weird Al song I heard or if it was Amish Paradise... I think it was Amish... Anyway, I love how this song starts like a normal song, but then... Yeah... I love the track selection for this Polka, the only one I can think of that I like more is Hooked On Polkas, from Dare To Be Stupid.
7. You Don't Love Me Anymore; I love this song, and you know why? BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!!! This is one of the only slow songs on the planet that is funny at the same time! I love this song, but it only hits an 8 on this album, since I think this is one of, if not THE, Weird Al's best albums.
8. The White Stuff; This song in its entirety is funny! And that's all I have to say about that...XD
9. Taco Grande; This is a GREAT song, just like YDLMA, but, compared to this album, it's just a bit weak, compared to the epic songs on this album.
10. Airline Amy; This song is good. Just good. That's really it. It's not awesome, great, epic, legendary, bad, terrible, crap, it's GOOD. It's a pretty good song, but still good.
11. Smells Like Nirvana; I KNOW people are gonna hate, because this is supposed to be the albums song, but I don't think it entirely lives up to the standards set by one of the best albums OF ALL TIME. Yes, you heard me. OF ALL TIME. As in competing with every single other album released on the planet. Yeah. This is still a fantastic song though, so don't take it the wrong way.
Well, those are my opinions about this album. See ya later!